Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My LA reflection

On the first few lessons on LA(Language Arts), my class and I learnt quite a lot of information. To start off the message, I will give a short briefing on "Plagiarism" this is a complex word but it is very is to remember the meaning.The meaning of "Plagiarism" copying from a source in the internet which has been copyrighted, and use it as your own. Now this is wrong as this can lead to serious consequences like fine and jail. After learning that we managed to create a Facebook account and of course my blogger account. I feel that blogging can help us to improve in our studies.
Cheers,
Ryan Lau(11)1P4

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful that our teacher taught us about plagiarism, as we could have plagiarised someone's work without knowing that it is wrong. I hope everyone will learn that plagiarism is not right so that we can prevent ourselves from getting into trouble.

    ReplyDelete