Monday, July 19, 2010

The sounds of poetry

1) I heard the cats meowing in the darkness of the night, giving me the creeps before realise it was them. Tick, tick, tick, as they walked along the railings of the train station, screech, screech, screech, as the cats scratched the ground to sharpen their claws. The only sound I hear now is the purring of my dear cat, purrrrrr... Sweesh, I stroke my cat... Hoooohhh, my cat gave a yawn and boom, came crashing to its side, sleeping soundly as can be...



2) Woot woot.. the owl went, breaking the silence of the night. tick tock tick tock.. The grandfather clock seemed to sway tirelessly.. The night was still.. the air was dry.. but everything else was too eerily silence, as if the night was waiting for something or someone.. Suddenly, SCREECH! Bang! Meeeeow! Clash..! Zing! What was that?!! Sounded like the neighbour's cat being chashed away.. or.. maybe, frightened away by someone.. or something? Creeeekkk.. the front door inches.......

No comments:

Post a Comment