Sunday, February 27, 2011

It is not the end (Term 1)


It is coming to the end of term 1, but it is not the end, so I am writing this blog post to reflect about what have I learned, what have I discovered, and compare with last year's term 1 reflection. It has been a stressful term for me as we had lots of test, projects, lectures, and of course homework, but I did not take any of this things for granted, I make sure that I have remembered what I had learned through the following weeks. Many things have changed since last year, for instance, "The future school scheme" we have been using this term. It gives us the opportunity to use IT in our lessons, learning out of the normal usual school curriculum. I can see improvement since last year when I started of with Language Arts, I was unsure, quiet and quite blur, but now I have the confidence to speak up in class. I have learn how to write a proper character setting, the plot and how to establish moods effectively. It is a good term for me, that is what I think... What I think is meaningful to me in term 1 is the lessons on "To Kill A Mocking Bird", as it teaches me the ways of writing narrative, and shows that the author has concentrated on the characters feelings.

"I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES I HAVE POSTED(EXCEPT FOR THE PICTURES THAT I HAVE TAKEN)"

1 comment:

  1. I feel it's good that you're doing reflections about the term, it will help you summarise what you have done in the term and will come in handy when you want to look back at what you have done. I agree that the first term this year is not that slow-paced. We had to absorb as much as we could during lessons even though they might be a little fast at times. I think the future school programme this year is interesting as we get to use our computers to do assignments often. I hope everyone has learned something meaningful this term!

    ReplyDelete