Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Neighborhood (Bagnall Court)


"Bagnall Court"
I live in a condominium called "Bagnall Court" all my life for 14 years and counting. It is rather interesting to live hear as majority of the neighbors are kind. Around the neighborhood, you will see long roads which go from end to end. Beside my home, is a food court, aroma of the tasty food catches my attention when ever I walk home. I still could remember that the food court used to be made of old rusty metal plates whereas now, concrete and steel were the materials used. Almost every month, we hear alarms of cars going off for about 1 hr before it stops, it can be irritating but I make use of it to entertain my sister. During the monsoon seasons, the carpark which is situated below the court, will get flooded due to blockage in drainage system, my friends and I will sometimes or most of the times play in the "pool" and even try to cycle in it. Nearby is a supermarket "cold storage" where we go to to buy stuffs. I would sometimes go there to see the cheeses, especially blue ones. I love living here it is my childhood place.

No comments:

Post a Comment