Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back again!


It is back to the blogging again...

Why, it is not so bad, anyways it is fun! So how was the first days of school in this year of 2011?
Well I think it is great, new teachers, new classroom, new curriculum, but same classmates. My first day of school was rather quite surprising, having my former secondary 1 form teacher as my secondary 2 form teacher, and I thought, here we go again. So I will make the best out of this year, learning from mistakes of the past and gaining new knowledge. Well so it is back to school, some of us may wonder how to react, whether to be sad or happy. We should all be happy by the way, who wants to stay at home and "die" of boredom, futhermore we can meet our friends!
So my expectations for this year is that I will excel in both sports and acadamics, as well as doing well in projects plus oral communication.



Yah so...
Here's my message to you all!

WELCOME BACK!

Cheers,
Ryan Lau

No comments:

Post a Comment