Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A situation where I collaborated with others intensely


During last year's projects day was the toughest group work in my secondary one course. My group mates and I were new to the component, therefore we did not expect to get high marks. We attended the Category 5, Creative Arts, which was quite amusing. I saw other groups with interesting proposals on what they are going to do, for example: Ice sculpture, Clay making, etc. What surprises me most is the group which presented with a song, no power point slides. I did not expect someone to sing for this category, I thought that it is only for arts and crafts. My group were doing on "Global Warming" which was the main topic nowadays. We were going to make a stop-motion film which will remind people that global warming is happening. We got through the preliminary rounds with ease but unfortunately failed the semi-finals. I reflected that my group partners did not have a fair-share of work and did not work hard enough. In the end, we learned our lesson to be prepared for any situation like this. I feel that I myself was quite greedy with the share of work, I am quite of a responsible person and tend to take on a great responsibility.

This is my short video we made over the June holidays. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment